The Southern Sustainability Partnership works hard to ensure we don't only offer guidance and support in best business practice, we adopt it too. We understand no business has all the answers, but even small things when added up make an enormous difference.
Here is what we currently do...
New in 2020!
This year we are working with a new company called Ticket Pass, an ethical ticketing company. Like us they believe that ticketing for events should be fair, friendly and social. We believe ticketing should be fair, friendly and social. Their values put people first and acknowledge that together we can create positive change in the world. So, as part of their mission, they are committed to helping those in need. So, we are pleased to announce that for any of our events that are not provided free of charge this year a £5 donation will be sent to a UK charity.
- Re-usable drinking cups when the team is out of the office
- Separate bins for food waste, recycling and general waste
- Eco-friendly office printer
- Carbon offset programme for printing Expo Guide through the Stanbury Chameleon and the World Land Trust
- Car share programme for meetings
- Conference, Zoom, Blue Jeans or skype calls in place of face to face meetings, where possible
- No plastic water bottles or straws at our events
- Implementation of shared recycling bins at our managed offices
- We save our pens for charity via ideas2action
- Cardboard and fully recyclable promotional banners
- Generic promotional items to support a longer useful lifespan
- Recycled Paper Business Cards
- Solar panels at home and Solar Hot Water
- Blue Motion Low Emission Vehicles
- Recycling initiatives at our events
- Recycled refuse bags
- Eco Washing up Liquid
- Supporting students from Bournemouth and Poole College, Bournemouth University, Solent University and Fareham Colledge through work experience.
- We supported Dorset Wildlife Trust 2016 and 2017 Expos
- We supported initiative Ideas2Action at our 2016 and 2017 Expos
- Supported ARC at our 2018 Expo
- We work with an Ethical Insurance company Evergreen Insurance
The Southern Sustainability Partnership supports the following industry groups;
- South Wessex Waste Minimisation Group
- Sustainable Business Leadership Group
- GreenTech South
- Green Supplier Hub
- Blue Sky Network London
Choosing our Suppliers
- Our Website is hosted by 1&1Ionos with a proven track record for sustainability
- For our printing, we recommend Stanley Chameleon
- For our insurance, we recommend ethical company Evergreen Insurance
- For our energy we recommend Clean Energy UK
- For Energy at home we recommend Big Clean Switch
Say NO to Landfill
All our office furniture is rescued - to live another day!
How many times have you past by a skip outside a commercial building and been horrified at the quality of
what is being simply thrown away? Perhaps they simply need help to understand what to do with it. That is
why the Southern Sustainability Partnership has joined forces with organisations to ensure workplaces can
easily dispose of items they no longer require - matching it with another that can provide it with a new home!
To find out more CLICK HERE